Happiness through life

Happiness through life




Happiness like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess it depends on how you see the world and how you perceive the people in the world. The whole idea of glass half empty or glass half full is something that just sounds good in movies but real life is not that simple that you can put it in two halves. I wish it was but it's not. Real life has millions of halves so much so that you can't even keep track of it and sometimes those halves all happen in one day.  Sometimes you are able to put the halves together and make a whole and go on with your day, other times you are left to clean up the halves until you find a semi way out of the mess to be able get out.




I am happily married and a mother of two beautiful angels. And over time I have come to find that yes some days are so over whelming that I don't even want to get out of bed, yet other days I am eager to start the day and deal with whatever life throws at me. I don't just think of my days as glass half empty or half full but more like how I can pick up the pieces and organize them and go on with life without overwhelming myself. And most important by finding happiness in what I do. To me success and happiness are interlinked and in my opinion they are both related to family. If family makes you happy then you are successful in my book.


This crazy world is filled with war, death, sickness, and dirty politics. I don't have the time or energy to be able to change any of those and I am not the protest type to start the change within myself crap. I just want to live my life and try to enjoy it the best I can with the things I have to deal with everyday. So what I do I try to surround myself within my own small world which consist of friends and family and try to just live. Whether that is selfish or not I don't know and I don't have time to analyze but between making a living, paying bills, and dealing with the problems of everyday life I choose to be selfish and life for myself and my family.




Family if loved and trained properly could be the reason to your happiness but at times no matter how well they are they could also be the cause of your utmost annoyance but hey again that is life and we have to learn to move on with it. The point is being able to find happiness in what you do makes life worth while and I am sure we all are able to find some kind of happiness through the lives we live.


Today starting this blog I want to share my experiences as a mother, a wife, a travel junkie, DIY newbie, a cook, and a baker with you. I hope that if anyone out there reads any of it they enjoy it and if not to move on, as for myself it could be starting a new experience in life.

Comments

  1. Welcome to the blogging community from another newbie! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw thank you so much ❤ I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solo trip to Dubai

Fashion finds in Dubai